Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

My Story Review

The First Rugby Ball:  A Smelly Story by Trish Puharich

This article is about the first Rugby Ball. In 1880’s the ball was made of pig’s bladder and it was very hard to blow it up with your mouth. Richard Lindon was the first person to invent the Rugby Ball in a place called England. The size of the ball was different because the pigs were of different sizes.

Today, all the rugby balls are of a standard size because it is made of leather and synthetic materials.

I like this article because it is interesting and it tells us about when and who invented the Rugby Ball.

I learnt a lot about Rugby balls.


2 comments:

Levi R said...

Hey Nga I like the info you put in here

Nga said...

i like my work

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.