Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

My Term Two Holidays


My Term Two Holidays


During the term two holidays, I stayed home and played games in my room. When I was tired of playing, I went to have some cold water in the kitchen.


After that I went  back into my room and played my game again. When it was dinner time I walked to the table and had dinner.


After dinner, I brushed my teeth and put on my pyjamas. Then I went to bed.


When I woke up the next morning, my Nana said that we were going to Sylvia Park. We went by car. I saw lots of people at Sylvia Park. We  looked around  and did some shopping. My Nana bought us some ice cream from Wendy's.  After a few hours at Sylvia Park, we went home.

I really enjoyed my trip to Sylvia Park.

By Nga

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.